While the television screens and supermarket aisles are lined up with products meant for oily skin, dry skinned beauties often feel left out. But that does not make dry skin issues any easier. People with dry skin often battle with rough skin, patchy skin, flaking of the skin, early onset of lines and wrinkle, pigmentation and dullness just to name a few. So a rich cream with natural and organic unique ingredients and oils can definitely help you with most of your dry skin problems. The best natural face cream should have these ingredients to help you get the smooth, soft and glowing skin.
- Wheatgrass – The healing power and health benefits of this superfood has taken the world by a storm in the recent years and for good reasons. This rich surreal green leaf is power packed with antioxidants. These little warriors fight free radicals which are quite prevalent in the polluted and toxic environment around us and cause irreparable damage to our skin. It also safeguards you from sun damage. Wheatgrass is also rich in vitamin C which helps with lightening sun spots, hyper pigmentation, and age spots and gives you a glowing complexion. Its anti-inflammatory properties with take care of sun burns and soothes you skin from any irritation which could be caused by acne.
- Orange – The natural oils present in this refreshing fruit is great for moisturizing dry skin and the vitamin C in it helps with gently exfoliating the skin revealing soft, smooth skin. The rich vitamin C content also helps our body to produce collagen and elastin to delay the signs of ageing like fine lines and wrinkles. Apart from that, vitamin C does an impeccable job at brightening your skin and making it glow from inside.
- Aloe Vera – aloe vera is an incredible moisturizer and hydrator for dry skinned beauties which does not clog the pores of the skin. The cooling and soothing properties of aloe vera instantly calm irritated, reddened, flaky dry skin. Its well known healing properties is great to help with scaring and marks from acne.
- Jojoba Oil – Dry skin and its allied problems are caused mainly because the skin is not secreting enough sebum to moisturize and protect your skin. Jojoba oil is one of the oils which closely resemble the chemical structure of the sebum that is secreted by our skin naturally making it perfect for dry skinned people to get healthy, glowing skin.
- Grapeseed oil – it not only moisturizes but also balances the oily and dry areas of the face making it great for both people with dry skin as well as for people with combination skin. It also tightens the skin and helps treat acne giving your skin a smooth appearance.
- Wheat Germ Oil- Its rich vitamin E, folic acid and vitamin B6 makes it act as an anti ageing and moisturizing treatment for dry skin. So get your hand on the best all natural face cream with wheat germ oil to get supple skin.
With these ingredients in your skin cream your dry skin will get all the food it needs to give you a hyper-real glow no highlighter can.