HCG or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, is a sex hormone produced by the placenta during pregnancy. It aids in thickening the uterine lining to support a growing embryo and signals the body to stop the menstruation cycle. It is also known as a pregnancy hormone for its unique aspect in supporting pregnancy. HCG is a natural hormone found in the blood or urine around 10-11 days after fertilisation (conception). Its levels continue to rise until the end of the first trimester or ten weeks of pregnancy.
After conceiving, once the placenta starts manufacturing HCG, it naturally triggers the body to make more progesterone and oestrogen. Together with HCG, these hormones thicken the inner lining of the uterus and tell the body to stop menstruating. A correct balance of all three hormones supports a healthy pregnancy. However, in females with fertility issues, HCG hormones are injected to support the pregnancy. You can buy generic HCG online from a reliable pharmacy and enjoy the authenticity and high quality.
HCG injections are available under various brand names and strengths. It all depends on your medical practitioner and what he finds best suited for you based on your health conditions. Nevertheless, all the HCG injections hold the same functionality. They support the normal development of the egg and the ovary (female reproductive organ) and stimulate the release during the process of ovulation. This treats infertility in women and increases the chance of a successful pregnancy.
Are there any side effects of using HCG?
Just like every other medication, HCG treatment too has fewer side effects. But, it nowhere means that if you are undergoing HCG medications, you will be facing the side effects. It is highly subjective and totally depends on your prior health conditions.
The following are some of the common and severe side effects of HCG: –
Common side effects
- Restlessness or irritable
- Swelling, pain, and irritation at the site of the injection
- Breast swelling or tenderness
Severe side effects
- Severe pelvic pain
- Breathing problems
- Urinating less than normal
- Stomach pain or swelling
- Vomiting or nausea
- Swelling in the legs or hands
- Weight gain
If you have been experiencing any of the above-mentioned symptoms for quite some time, it is better to consult a medical professional. He might adjust the strength or dosage as per requirement.
What are the points to keep in mind before using HCG injection?
The following are some of the important points that are never to be missed before you start using HCG injections: –
- Do not use the medicine if you are allergic to it.
- Tell your medical instructor about your health history and share the list of your ongoing medicines.
- It can place you at a higher risk for blood clots.
- The treatment increases the chance of having multiple pregnancies (triplets, twins, quadruplets, etc).
- Inform your physician if you have a breastfeeding or nursing baby.
- As per reports, some women using the medication have developed a condition known as Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome (OHSS), a life-threatening disorder. The symptoms include severe pelvic pain, stomach ache and swelling, inflammation of the legs or hands, diarrhoea, weight gain, nausea, and vomiting.
Before you start using HCG injections, it is important that you discuss all the safety protocols with your doctor beforehand in order to avoid any adverse reactions.
Are there any pros and cons of HCG injections?
HCG treatment plans do involve some pros and cons. The following are some of them: –
Pros of HCG
- It can be used in children who are 4 years and older.
- The medication can be injected at home under professional training and guidance.
- The used vials of HCG can be stored in the refrigerator for around 30 days.
- It is effectively used for treating female infertility and male hypogonadism.
- HCG is also used off-label in weight loss programs.
Cons of HCG
- The medication is available only in the form of injections and can be a little uncomfortable to use by some.
- You need to add bacteriostatic water to the vial before use in order to restrict the growth of bacteria.
You can research more on the pros and cons before starting the treatment. You can buy hcg 5000 iu for sale from our online pharmacy and enjoy the deals and doorstep delivery.
How to use it?
- Follow the instructions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
- Do not self-administer.
- Your medical provider will do the steps for you.
- Make sure the injection site is cleaned with an alcohol swab.
- Store as per instructed.
To conclude: –
Infertility in men and women has been a subject that is highly undiscussed. However, this is one such issue that requires the most serious medical concern. Hence, it is essential to consult a professional before it’s too late.